EIT Goes Green
The EIT Refurbishing Centre was created in 2009 with a mission to redirect, from the e-waste stream, computers, electronics and legacy telecommunications equipment, which can be repaired to working condition.
The computer refurbishing division has identified a significant market for this service not dissimilar to the used car market. This division serves a special need to provide low cost computers and monitors to a wide variety of clients including: small & medium businesses, schools, institutions, families, and seniors etc.
In order to meet the supply demand, the company offers a collection service to handle e-waste for companies of all sizes under the terms of an agreement that protects both parties. This collection service also serves to protect the environment by substantially reducing the amount of e-waste being deposited into landfill sites.
Today the company is recognized as a Microsoft Certified Refurbisher and a certified member of the Ontario Environmental Stewardship (OES) program.
• Removal, Collection of e-waste
• Supply (fully refurbished and upgraded Telco equipment and computers)
• Mentoring, training and support to its client base
• Engineering, Furnishing and Installation (EFI) services where requested
• Managed IT Services including 24/7 technical support to small and medium business, enterprise and institutions
For further information and sales quotation on any of our products please contact:
IT TAG, Manager
(613) 342-9652 x227
(613) 342-9652 x248